Tuesday, March 7, 2017

New Health Care Act titled the American Health Care Act

The House Republicans released the bill for a new Health Care Act titled the American Health Care Act on Monday night(March 6, 2017). The new health care law will repeal and replace major portions of the Affordable Care Act popularly known as Obamacare.

The bill repeals major portions of the Affordable Care Act which included individual mandate and most of the taxes that Obamacare imposed. The new legislation calls for providing refundable tax credits based on a person's age and income. But the new law did not repeal two popular features of Obamacare. One of them is that insurance companies need to insure people with pre-existing conditions, and another allowing young adults to remain on their parents’ insurance plans until they are 26 years old.

American Health Care Act  VS Affordable Care Act

Both Obamacare and the proposed GOP plan help people afford policies by providing refundable tax credits that are paid in advance to insurers. Those buying plans on the individual market are eligible, but those covered through their jobs or the government are not.
There are some significant differences. Obamacare's subsidies are based on enrollees' incomes and cost of coverage in their areas. The Republican tax credits vary with age, ranging from $2,000 for 20-somethings to $4,000 for those in their early 60s.


But Obamacare and the Republican plan both have income caps. An enrollee making more than $47,500 does not qualify for assistance under Obamacare. If the GOP plan becomes law, those making more than $75,000 would see their tax credits start to phase out, and an enrollee making more than $215,000 would no longer be eligible.

7 comments:

  1. Keep it up! What a very nice and interesting post! Thank you so much for sharing this one. I'll look forward for your other posts as well. More power to you and your business, too. We think it’s important that children learn the importance of oral hygiene from a young age, which is why we’ve created an environment to support the whole family. We are experienced in the latest cosmetic and corrective dentistry as well, including Invisalign®, veneers, teeth whitening, and more dental insurance singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very interesting and informative as it is very helpful. I enjoy it. health insurance plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratitude for sharing this information about New Health Care Act. It was just so knowledgeable. It is necessary that everyone takes care of his and his family’s health. Going for the regular health checks is very important so that the symptoms can be caught earlier and the treatment can be started. Our family goes to the private health care center for regular full body checkups in every 3 months.

    ReplyDelete

  4. So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because I have been scammed so many times not until I came across this great man Dr Akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because I have been infected with HIV/AIDS for the past two year,just last 2 months I keep reading the testimony about this man named Dr Akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so I decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all I needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via DHL courier delivery services which I did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions to follow on how to drink it that after three weeks I should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks I went back to the hospital for another test, at first I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was negative I ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how I free from HIV VIRUS at of the shock I decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV VIRUS the cure as finally come' out stop doubting and contact Dr Akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatsApp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS, CANCER HEPATITIES A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. etc believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence because dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbal root.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Senior Advisors Plus will refer care giving agencies and senior living communities based on the client’s health, wealth, location, and lifestyle. Assisted living homes near me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ehimare helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is drehimare3@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on Drehimare3@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete